The second transnational project activity of Erasmus+ KA2 project with the title “Designing a 3D Virtual Environment for Teaching IoT”, code 2017-1-TR01-KA203-046672, was held between 7th and 8th February 2019 in the campus of the Połeczna Akademia Nauk university. Two teachers from Marmara University, Turkey, 2 teachers from Gebze Halk Egitim Merkezi,Turkey, 3 teachers from SPOLECZNA AKADEMIA Nauk of Poland, 2 teachers from
the Lancaster University of England participated in the activity.
MINUTES OF THE TPM MEETING IN POLAND (7-8 Feb. 2019)
- Polish Team uploaded the template the LTT activities analysis.
- UK prepared 1 video.
- Poland edited the clips and the first version of the video was revised.
- Virtual Environment was revised and release notes will be updated every 10 days at google
- For the dissemination, Gebze will be responsible for online accounts and other partners will
share the pictures and videos. So, the social media accounts will be updated regularly. Every
partner will upload short description of their organizations to google drive. (Deadline
- Each partner will upload the dissemination activities to the drive (Dissemination Folder).
- Polish team will send the draft agenda of next LTT by end of March.
- Agendas of the previous meetings will be uploaded to website so every partner should
upload the agendas to google drive.
- Every partner will prepare a page long report of activities that have been done so far.
- The agendas of each meeting will be published in project website.
- The Gantt chart was updated and the presentation was uploaded to the drive and the
National Agency was informed about this delay.
- The UK team will provide the English version of the subtitles. Every partner will be
responsible for translation to own language.
- 4 videos will be edited by Polish partner and 4 videos will be edited by Greek Partner.
- New deadlines are:
- 2 more videos will be prepared until 22 February
- These 2 videos will be edited until 8 March
- The other 6 videos will be prepared until 22 March
- Editing these 6 videos will finish until 15 April
- Marmara University, Gebze Public Education Center, Lancaster University and Społeczna Akademia Nauk attended. Apologies accepted for AKETH.
AGENDA 7TH February 2019
|9.30- 10.00||Arrival of participants, Greetings, Offical Welcome||All|
|10.00 – 10.30||Project status – summary of task done||Marmara University|
|10.30 – 10.45||Coffee Time||All|
|10.45 – 11.45||IO1: Presentation of videos||Lancaster (with support of SAN/Aketh)|
|11.45 – 12.15||Evaluation of LTT in Lancaster||Aketh|
|12.15 – 12.45||Virtual Classroom – presentation||Gebze/Marmara University|
|13.00 – 14.30||Lunch||All|
|14.30 – 15.00||Mini-dictionary presentation||AKETH|
|15.00 – 15.30||Presentation of template to analysis of Partners activities during all LTTs||SAN|
|15.30 – 15.45||Coffee Time||All|
|15.45 – 16.45||LTT in Poland (partners’ suggestions, expectations)||SAN|
|16.45 – 17.15||Project Management – Questions from partners to coordinator||All|
|17.15 – 19.30||Free Time||All|
|10.00||Arrival of participants to the meeting place||All|
|10.00 – 10.15||Coffee Time||All|
|10.15 – 11.15||Project Management||All|
|11.15 – 12.15||Reporting||All|
|12.15 – 13.30||Lunch||All|
|13.30 – 14.00||Certificates, Farewell, Departure||All|