The third Learning teaching training activity of Erasmus+ KA2 project with the title “Designing a 3D Virtual Environment for Teaching IoT”, code 2017-1-TR01-KA203-046672, was held between 27th and 31st May 2019 in the campus of the Spoleczna Akademia Nauk. 5 teachers from Marmara University, Turkey, 4 teachers from Gebze Halk Egitim Merkezi,Turkey, 4 teachers from SPOLECZNA AKADEMIA Nauk of Poland, 3 teachers from the Lancaster University of England and 2 teachers from AKETH-DCT, participated in the learning, teaching, training activity.
The teachers were trained at IoT. Also, we have a chance to agree about the videos which will be used in our platform and duties of the participants for the upcoming meetings. Following are the decisions made and steps forward agreed during the meeting on May 27-31, 2019 in Lodz, Poland.
- Preparation of guidelines on how to use the platform and videos: as soon as possible by Marmara University before the testing event.
- On August the pilot testing evaluation form will be prepared by AKETH.
- Marmara will prepare the Multiplier Event in the beginning of September.
- LTT Meeting in Turkey (Marmara University) : 23rd Sept - 27th Sept (working days) OR 30th Sept – 4th October (working days)
- On LTT in Turkey:
- Partners will discuss about Evaluation forms of platform.
- IoT Security by SAN.
- IoT Ethical Issues by AKETH.
- IoT Privacy by Lancaster University.
- Presentations should be in PowerPoint.
- Transnational Project Meeting in Lancaster: 14-15 November OR 18-19 November OR 7-8 November.